CancerHelp Institute – Cancer Patient Education Programs
CancerHelp Online brings the wealth of cancer information for patients from the National Cancer Institute and provides it to your patients in an easy-to-use way. CancerHelp Online is easily accessible too. Designed for patients and family members, it is mobile friendly meaning it works well on smartphones and tablets.
Key Benefits of CancerHelp Online:
- Allows patients to learn while on the go from their mobile devices
- Give your cancer staff, such as nurses, navigators, and care coordinators an easy and comprehensive tool to send links via your patient portal
- All of NCI's publications and booklets for patients are now part of your complete library of online Ebooks, meaning patients and family members can access these on their smartphones and text or email these to family members and friends
- NCI's Managing Side Effects for Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Series is in PDF format for easy distribution
- Content is kept current, so you don't have to manage keeping publications up-to-date
- Our CancerHelp Online Marketing Tools give you templates for posters flyers and your own unique QR Code
- On-site analytics lets you document patient education outreach and what topics patients are viewing
See the CancerHelp Online Demo
CancerHelp Online® is a patient education program of The CancerHelp Institute, an official Content Distribution Partner of the National Cancer Institute. Contact the CancerHelp Institute to learn more and to request a free webinar and demo.